The most basic human need is for food. We provide food and dinner serving to our local homeless shelters through the following programs.
- Food Drive: For Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Dinner serving: Where we prepare and serve dinner for our homeless community
- Basic Needs Drive: Throughout the year we collect donations including blankets, diapers, food items and hygiene kits and donate them to our partner organizations.
- Sandwich-Making: On the last Friday of every month Kids4Community organizes a sandwich-making event where we make and deliver sandwiches.
- Hygiene Kids: Every month or two we organize an event we call hygiene kids. Hygiene kids are where we prepare hygiene essentials (toothpaste, soap, etc.) for less privileged people.
- Upcoming Events: We will be organizing a dinner serving in Escondido in August. For more information click volunteer below, and fill out the form to receive further details on the event. Also, we have a sandwich-making event in July. For more information, click volunteer below or fill out the contact us form.